Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am at my whits end with this tractor and I have decided to sell it and buy somthing newer. I purchased it last year. Since then I have had two new steering cyls and new ball joints installed and fluids changed, Yesterday while using it my front tire was bound against a stump I turned sharp and the steering gear box popped and broke the casting. I am done putting any money back into this. Its runs extreamly well loader works great driven off front mounted pump, 4 speed trans. It looks bad needs paint but worked good. loader in good shape bucket is not needs patched ot replaced. Located in Montrose IL. Price is $1,400 firm 217-649-3123
Will start and run but will not steer

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Howdy Always breakin down, welcome to the tractor forum.

What part of the steering gearbox broke? Probably the adapter....see item #12 on the attached parts diagram. Not a biggie, if you are willing to take the time to fix it. You should have a manual before you start. An I&T manual should suffice ($25-$35). The only thing you have to be careful of is the PS control valve, because it has many pieces that can come popping out and get lost if you aren't careful handling it. Something to think about.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.