Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 1959 David Bradley suburban that has all the original parts except the pulley side cover . What I need is a front rim or at least one half. It came with the original motor that is frozen but in good shape and so is the blade assembly. Where can I get a wheel and side cover . I was also just given a small tractor ,not sure the year yet but it does have a dozer blade and a bucket, raised by a ram with electric motor on the ram, electric start axle brakes by foot . 4 speed with reverse. Headlights, and is yellow in Color, needs a new battery, fuel line and filter, a couple electric wires replaced, it's a runner . Any feedback would be helpful .
Ted

·
Super Moderator
9,934 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I think those David Bradley wheel may be hard to find, unless you can find another parts tractor somewhere. You may have to see if you can source something that is similar that you can make work. I have wheels on some of my gear that have the bolt together rims, similar to those you can find at places like Princess Auto and the like.
As far as the Yellow tractor goes, I'd make a wild guess at Cub Cadet, but throwing a few pictures at us, of the items you need identified or help with, may help some of the members give you some way better info than I can!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts