Tractor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was hoping to find some pictures of my 49 Case D before I Started to tear it down. I also thought I had some of it lit up at xmas time. The ones I did find I was unable to post so I took a few new ones today. Enjoy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Originally posted by caseman-d
I was hoping to find some pictures of my 49 Case D before I Started to tear it down. I also thought I had some of it lit up at xmas time. The ones I did find I was unable to post so I took a few new ones today. Enjoy
rear view

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
It looks to be in good shape:thumbsup: is that an old goat i see behind the Case:driving: :driving: It looks good to. Keep us posted on your progress on the old Case.
Jody

·
Registered
518 Posts
caseman-d wat all u need do to the D just motor ?:band:

I need to fix a rear tire if I get it running, the de motor should bolt right in. HP varies on them NE. test showed in test 349 31 hp depending on rpm.
caseman-d

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Re: Re: 1949 Case D

Originally posted by caseman-d
another picture
replacement engine, Its a DE engine serial 8066594. Found this in Gillete Arkansas. Was waiting for a ride to SD so it took awhile getting here. Though I would make sure it runs before I put it in.
:rockin: :) :cool:

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
case-man thats a little gas tank for such a big motor.:smiles:
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by bear
looks like a nice little tractor do you have the grille for it?
Yes, I do have the grille for it. It even has a small screen between the grille and the radiator that can be pulled out to be cleaned.:drums: :band: :guitarman :rockin: :skullmad: :flyingdev

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by jodyand
It looks to be in good shape:thumbsup: is that an old goat i see behind the Case:driving: :driving: It looks good to. Keep us posted on your progress on the old Case.
Jody
jodyand,
Yes thats a goat. It's a 1970 model, my nephew took it out this summer for the first time in about 8 years. Seemed to run great once we put new needle and seat in the carb. I will attach a picture of it.

About the fuel tank on the engine, I wanted something that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg to fill everytime. :):):):)

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Nice

Very nice old GTO.:thumbsup:
Jody

1 - 12 of 12 Posts