Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please keep in your prayers a 15 year old girl that is a daughter to a guy I work and a neice to 2 others that I work with. She was playig softball and stuff on saturday went home was having a cook out for the prom and developed a head ache that kept getting worse and in a short time was passed out on the floor, her parents headed for the hospital with her(lees than a mile away) and before they got there she was having a seizure. They started a cat scan and didn't like what they saw and life flighted her to a larger hospital and found that she had swelling of the brain and was bleeding some where in her head. They are suspecting an anurism but she is not stable enough to do any testing. They have her in an induced coma and have her paralyzed for at least 2 weeks to allow her body to try and heal itself. so please keep her in your prayers

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Life can have such strange twists. Very sorry to hear such a story. She will certainly be in mind in my prayers. I wish the best for her.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
I am sorry to hear of this. Life truly offers us very difficult and fully
confusing events at times. Best wishes for this family.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She is stable enough they ran a cat scan yesterday and it looks that it was some form of an anurism which was a form of a birth defect, but the good news is that it is in a place where they think that htey will be able to repair the damage. They are still going to keep her paralyzed and in an induced coma for another week and a half. Please keep them in your prayers.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She was stable enough that they took her to Methodist Hospital In Indianapolis where they will be able to perform the neccesary surgical repair to her, but not until the swelling goes down in her head. She was lucky that it was on the outer part of her brain just behind her ear so it will be easy to get to. Please keep her and her family in your Prayers!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts