Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based upon posting averages and calculating remaining posts until 10,000 ---- we should hit the 10,000th post in about 2 weeks or less ~11-12 days. START YOUR ENGINES ------------- SLEEP DEPRIVATION AT ITS FINEST!

Maybe I will shut the board down at 9,999 and take $ offers to get the 10,000th POST! :D -------------- Have fun and good luck!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Andy

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by admin
Based upon posting averages and calculating remaining posts until 10,000 ---- we should hit the 10,000th post in about 2 weeks or less ~11-12 days. START YOUR ENGINES ------------- SLEEP DEPRIVATION AT ITS FINEST!

Maybe I will shut the board down at 9,999 and take $ offers to get the 10,000th POST! :D -------------- Have fun and good luck!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Andy
What type of verification are we going to get as to exactly who got the 10,000th post?

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
You dont need to worry

You dont worry about it Argee you well be sleeping when i take it.:)
Jody

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Re: Re: You don't need to worry

Originally posted by Argee
O.K., but wake me when you wake from this dream.:flamedevi

I wont have to wake up i will be up:dazed: :dazed: But i will wake you up when i make that post:partydanc :band:
Jody

·
Registered
99 Posts
FP'S

I certainly hope we don't have a bunch of FP's or FT's to get there sooner.:naah:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Re: Tsk...Tsk...Tsk

Originally posted by Argee
Shame on you guys for doing FP's
:smiles:
Thats telling them:clap: :clap: :smiles:
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Frivolous Post.
Frivolous Thread (I think)

Basically, repling to a thread and saying "Ditto", or "I agree" and that is it, you would be accused of doing an FP in order to get you posting counts up.

If you need some more examples, do a search for "rgee" and you will find some more examples. LOL

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you need some more examples, do a search for "rgee" and you will find some more examples. LOL

I am guessing you ment Argee?:peace:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
You hit the nail on the head

Thats it but there is one more that has more then him isn't that right ss:lmao: :lmao: :smiles:
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Argee? Oh, no, I didn't say "Argee", that wouldn't be nice. Did you somehow get "Argee" out of "rgee". I don't see it, not sure how that happened!?!?!?!

Hmmm...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts