·
Registered
272 Posts
TOPDJ get me #2 on MSN search

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It just takes time to get spidered and page ranking to get rolling.
You have to have a LOT of activity, content and searches to get to move up without paying a $$$ --- then even with $$$ for search engine submissions, it doesn't really guarantee everything! :D

Andy

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Isn't the old TV show the Jeffersons theme song "movin on up"???:D

This is a pretty cool place!!!:cheers:

Thanks Andy!
:grapevine :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
While I do not remember exatly what search parameters were used, my website comes up first in a few of the search engines as well.............

Now I have to confess...........:smoking:
And I hope I am forgiven:D
But I still read GW forum, but not the tractor or small engine etc related forum, but mainly the Plants, pond and water gardening site. I am not registered and will never register, and only use it to find info out, as if you look for something, odds are someone else has probably had that problem or question. While this forum is #1 to me in regards to tractors and smallengines and a few other areas, there is not a strong representaion of water gardens and plants and flowers etc, and any subjects concerning these topics is merely a fleeting mention of odds and ends, nothing detailed...........then again this forum is not geared (so it seems by the users interests) to some of these areas...........

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
way to go

PS anit it time we have another guy like tractorguy or the other 2 it's starting to settel down here lol

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by jbetts13
way to go

PS anit it time we have another guy like tractorguy or the other 2 it's starting to settel down here lol
are you saying you miss termy James?? :furious:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by Chipmaker
While I do not remember exatly what search parameters were used, my website comes up first in a few of the search engines as well.............

Now I have to confess...........:smoking:
And I hope I am forgiven:D
But I still read GW forum, but not the tractor or small engine etc related forum, but mainly the Plants, pond and water gardening site. I am not registered and will never register, and only use it to find info out, as if you look for something, odds are someone else has probably had that problem or question. While this forum is #1 to me in regards to tractors and smallengines and a few other areas, there is not a strong representaion of water gardens and plants and flowers etc, and any subjects concerning these topics is merely a fleeting mention of odds and ends, nothing detailed...........then again this forum is not geared (so it seems by the users interests) to some of these areas...........

I think that stuff will come in time. As more and more people come, they are bound to be some intrested in that stuff. I have always been suprised there is not more lawn care talk. Agean as time comes, and more people get here, things are sure to "fill in"

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Originally posted by admin
It just takes time to get spidered and page ranking to get rolling.
You have to have a LOT of activity, content and searches to get to move up without paying a $$$ --- then even with $$$ for search engine submissions, it doesn't really guarantee everything! :D

Andy
Some two and half years later it's still true (<B>activity is what counts</B>) and if the 30+ viewers now presently showing up daily and the odd lot of 6 or 7 of us active today that actually post something would get off their butt, rather then sit there and do nothing because you complained about the fact that I Post/Start too Much/Many too often in the most active threads I.E. Political Science/ In The news and one or two others you just might find that other folks <B>more to your liking</B> might just sign on and get active!!

Rant concluded!!

Dean

·
Registered
442 Posts
Not to mention content..

Once ya get 'em here, ya gotta keep 'em here.
Or all else is wasted.

I came here looking for tractor trash farm hicks to compare notes with.

I found good folks.

Nobody willing to compare notes on ammonium sulphate added to the Glyphosate ,and the potential impact on soil acidity, but good folks.

Lots of work done, and appreciated.

Congrats!!!

Keep aiming for the horizon!!

Eddinberry

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
"Nobody willing to compare notes on ammonium sulphate added to the Glyphosate ,and the potential impact on soil acidity, but good folks."

Willy was a chemists
Now Willy is no more
What he thought was H2O
Was H2/SO4

Bring it on Blueberry!!

Dean

:cowboy:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good one.:furious: I'm thinking he won't use enough ammoniun sulfate to harden his nozzels, let alone impact the soil.:D

·
Registered
442 Posts
God gave me sand, it's a fools bet, and only WASS will take it!:D
(Like he dosn't suffer the same;) )

All the same, I like this place, but it has immense room for growth!!!

Am looking forward to it!!!

Bring it on!!

Eddinberry

P.S.
Was that a Huge Dragonfly?

·
Registered
442 Posts
WASS,

Secret chineese ingredient to the Mix.;)

It ain't all pre-emerge.

Now if I could just geta handle on the Ferns.....

Eddinberry

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Here's a polite warning to you two Michianigaters If you don't put up a worthy avatar I'll do one for you! Your choice on who gets the blue or petite one!!:D :D

No Avatar = no Palle!!

:cowboy:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts