Tractor Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Repair & Technical Discussion
    I need a tube in one of my tires and have found a few of them on line ranging $38 and up. Names like Firestone, AMA, Carlisle, Big Max, OTTD, Dawg pound, and more. Stems like r218. I am kind of confused. I need help figuring it out, or are they some what all the same? Should I just get a R218...
  2. Projects
    I have a Clear water pump from Harbor Freight laying around and was thinking I could use it for Ballasting my tractor tires but the directions state "Use on Clear Water Only". Why couldn't it be used on other liquids that has no solid chunks, sand, or other pieces of solid material? Brine is...
1-2 of 2 Results