Featured Tractor of December belongs to caseman-d
Tractor Forum > CUT & Big Tractor Manufacturer Forums > Kubota > kubota hydraulic problem solved

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 11:41 PM   #1
DP50
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

kubota hydraulic problem solved

Hi All, A few days ago I posted a problem with my L245DT the loader and 3 pt would barley raise and only at high R's with no lift strength.after checking everthing I could take apart I was only able to find the one relief valve under the seat at pressure block, It looked as though the pump needed to be replaced after reading the function of the loader control valve it said that near the inlet valve there is a relief cartdiage sure enough a small piece of gunk had stuck this valve partialy open, by pushing down with a small bolt it broke free and move freely aginst the spring load screwed it back in and to my relief the relief worked and all was back to normal wanted to post this incase any one else should have this problem. Thank you all for your input on my original post the good thing is the filter got cleaned do to this good luck on all your repairs out there!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 02:27 PM   #2
Live Oak
Tractors

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Glad you figured out what the problem was DP50. Did you receive the Kubota parts manual I emailed you? What did the piece of gunk look like? Was is just crud or a peice of plastic or metal?

Old 09-16-2009, 02:39 AM   #3
DP50

stuck valve

thanks I did get the manual that was great, the stuck valve was a piece of crud the filter was a nasty mess may have come from there. The tractor was my niehbors, her husband died 9 years ago and other than some use here and there by me on both are places it has sat,only2107 hours on her, she remarried and her and terry have no Idea how to use it so she sold it to me with the tiller and brush hog for $1300 that way she can still have me do a few things for them every now and then a deal i could not refuse! Replacing rear wheel seal this week as well as fluids tractor still runs great and it likes working agian makes a good addition to my early forty's cable blade D7 thanks agian for the help!

Old 04-11-2010, 08:01 PM   #4
CT18fireman

Where exactly did you find this valve? By the loader control? I just developed a simliar problem in that my loader as no power. Hoping to get into it tomorrow to check things out.

Old 04-19-2011, 09:34 PM   #5
compgeek

I was wondering the same thing..

I posted in the Kubota section of the big tractor forum..under buddy needs some help....I have some pics there to..it's a L3710 model.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #6
omszee

hi guys i just recently cleaned and service my position valve,and relief valve, i also re bushed the hydraulic lift arm housing, it was badly damage of neglect from the pass owner. my problem is, is their a special way that the lift arm fits onto the hydraulic arm shaft ?? and how do i re connect the Feedback Rod??? please any information will be of great help.....

Old 11-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #7
AshleyBS55
AshleyBS55

Is this the relief valve shown here in the picture? I'm having the same problem, but am not sure if this is the releif valve. Thanks

dsc02826.jpg  

Old 11-20-2013, 02:23 PM   #8
needafix1

I have a Kubota L3240, the front end loader works fine, but the rear lift arms will not move up or down--just quit for no apparent reason. Need help troubleshooting?

Old 11-23-2013, 07:46 PM   #9
nearmoon

i have l39 and im missing hydraulic power , i changed the pump and still front loader and rear arm dont have power at all. Does anyone know what else the problem could be also can the hydralic system have air in its stream if so what may be the problems thanks!!

Quick Reply