I have to get some pics of it installed on the tractor. It got too late and I forgot. But it is on the tractor and works much better than when I first got the tractor. It is still a little loose but I figure not bad for a 30 year old tractor.
I was also impressed when it started right up after sitting for 6 months. I had turned off the fuel petcock to prevent it dripping on the floor. It was cold in the shop cause I didn't get around to starting up the stove and it was in the teens outside. But the little diesel sounded pretty good. I let it warm up for about 10 minutes before I shut it off. I had forgotten how quickly it can fumigate my little shop.
I have some electrical stuff I want to do. Some are important like making sure the temp light works and some are just upgrades the tractor didn't originally come with like a voltage meter and maybe some more gauges versus idiot lights.
Hopefully I can take it out for a test drive this week if the weather and work cooperates. I will post pics as I make more progress.
Originally I was going to repaint it red like some of the newer Yanmars and because I don't like the pea green color. But after using it all summer the color kind of grew on me so we will see.
Hope you enjoyed this little project. Sorry for the crappy picture quality. I blame the cheap camera but if pressed I would have to admit some operator error.