Featured Tractor of October - Centaur 2G Sulky
Tractor Forum > CUT & Big Tractor Manufacturer Forums > Case / Farmall - International Harvester > International 3434, hydraulic suction filter, part no: 26193

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
nonestopjim
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

International 3434, hydraulic suction filter, part no: 26193

Hi,
I have never participated in any forum - and infact new to computers at 80! But I am desperately trying to find a part for my trusty International 3434 tractor, I have the manual the part number is 26193 for filter, suction for the hydraulic oil tank and filters.
If anyone can point me in the right direction, been (or my daughter has been on many websites) trying to find this for me.

I live in the West of Ireland, and brought this tractor over from England in around 1976 - still going strong!! even stronger if I got the part.

all help appreciated.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2011, 02:18 PM   #2
cyrush

Location: Was Grantham Lincs, Englang, now relocated to Clanfield, Hampshire., England.
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 3

For an IH part no some information is missing ??? does the number end in R1, R2 ,R91 or some other digits ???? Where did you get this no from??

What application is your machine ?? Loader, Loader/compressor, loader/backhoe, dozer blade, ???

Old 10-25-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
nonestopjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrush View Post
For an IH part no some information is missing ??? does the number end in R1, R2 ,R91 or some other digits ???? Where did you get this no from??

What application is your machine ?? Loader, Loader/compressor, loader/backhoe, dozer blade, ???
the part no. does not end in R??or another other digit but other items on that page do.The part i am looking for is no.7. I have taken a photo showing the number printed into the metal of the part.

I have a IH 3434 Loader Backhoe manual and BT 15 parts catalogue (taken photo). My tractor is the front loader with bucket.

see photos. many thanks
dsc_0746.jpg   dsc_0742.jpg   dsc_0751.jpg   dsc_0748.jpg  

Old 10-26-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
cyrush

Location: Was Grantham Lincs, Englang, now relocated to Clanfield, Hampshire., England.
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

mmm!! Suction strainer, i recon you could be struggling here ??

Might be worth trying s supplier of hydraulic eqt for something similar ??

Try these guys, they are quite helpful!!

Hydraulic Gear Pumps | White House Products | Hydraulic Pumps

Old 11-13-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
inter3434

3434 suction filter

i doubt you finding the original filterwith the male thread ,but a aftermarket filter with a female thread is available from most hydraulic parts distributors You can buy a nipple to adapt the female to male thread and you may have to cut the nipple shorter slightly to make it fit in deep enough.word of warning do not run tractor without the suction filter it will do serious damage to valve and pump as i found out the hard way
regards stephen

Old 05-14-2013, 05:53 PM   #6
philsmusic2000

Hi

Does anybody have a pdf manual for the 3434 industrial loader?
i am trying to resurrect this old dog but struggling greatly with parts/numbers and where to find info.
If anybody could point me in the direction i would be much appreciated.
Mainly the hydraulic rams if anybody has this.
Thanks in advance,
Kindest regards
phil

Old 05-15-2013, 12:27 AM   #7
cyrush

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I think the solution tendered by "inter3434" is the best solution as by now these suction screens are rarer than hens teeth !!!!

Old 05-28-2013, 04:17 PM   #8
nonestopjim

No I do not have a PDF of the 3434 industrail loader, but I do have a paper copy of the 'International 3434 Loader Backhoe'.
I have scanned what i think might be relevant pages from manual.

hyd-bucket-cylinder.jpg   hyd-lift-cylinder.jpg   power-steering-cylinder.jpg   power-steering-cylinders-valve.jpg  

Old 11-20-2013, 01:35 AM   #9
Anderssonrobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonestopjim View Post
Hi,
I have never participated in any forum - and infact new to computers at 80! But I am desperately trying to find a part for my trusty International 3434 tractor, I have the manual the part number is 26193 for filter, suction for the hydraulic oil tank and filters.
If anyone can point me in the right direction, been (or my daughter has been on many websites) trying to find this for me.

I live in the West of Ireland, and brought this tractor over from England in around 1976 - still going strong!! even stronger if I got the part.

all help appreciated.
I have the exact same problem!
Did you find any suction filter? I have looked everywhere

/Robin

Quick Reply