Featured Tractor of November - TANK
Tractor Forum > General Tractor Forums > Repair & Technical Discussion > Who makes the CT series BobCat tractor?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 10:11 PM   #1
badshoe
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Who makes the CT series BobCat tractor?

Does anyone know who really makes the CT series Bobcat tractors? Engine, body etc.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2011, 02:05 AM   #2
Larry in OK
Tractors

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Dae Dong/Kioti makes 'em. From what I've seen on Bobcat's webiste they upgrade the loaders on the smaller ones with their quick detach connectors. For the tractor itself the only difference that is obvious is the color of the body work, the wheels are still Kioti orange.

Old 04-26-2011, 07:19 AM   #3
badshoe

Their spec. look good and there's a dealer close by but I've never talked to anyone that has one. Anyone here use it?

Old 05-09-2011, 12:10 AM   #4
wolf21

they also upgrade to a bobcat seat, and a few plastic body parts are made of steel, but all in all it is a kioti, i looked at one when they first came out, but then got a deal on a ford 2110 that i couldnt refuse

Old 05-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #5
badshoe

Thanks for the info. There's a Mahindra/McCormick store I've visited not far from my work. Their Mahindra 3616 and McCormick CT36 are in my price range, have the spec. I want and I like the dealer. Sometimes I wonder if the dealer your working with is more important than the tractor brand. There's also a Kubota store near me and maybe that might be the way to go if I buy a new tractor. I'll have to think on it some more.

Old 05-14-2011, 07:08 AM   #6
Lockport
Bobcat CT235

Quote:
Originally Posted by badshoe View Post
Thanks for the info. There's a Mahindra/McCormick store I've visited not far from my work. Their Mahindra 3616 and McCormick CT36 are in my price range, have the spec. I want and I like the dealer. Sometimes I wonder if the dealer your working with is more important than the tractor brand. There's also a Kubota store near me and maybe that might be the way to go if I buy a new tractor. I'll have to think on it some more.
Interestingly enough, the orange Daeding tractors dubbed Kioti, and the B&W Bobcat (now owned by Doosan) are soon to be joined by a Red compadre as Daedong replaces LS as the manufacturer of the McCormick CUT line .

Quick Reply